There are two ways to preserve garlic cloves in cold storage. One is the simple preservation method, which is stored in ordinary plastic fresh-keeping bags, and the other is the silicon window bag. Garlic moss cold storage can be stored for 240-270 days. The garlic refrigeration company will introduce the storage method of garlic moss cold storage.
First, garlic moss must be disinfected and sterilized before storage.
Second, garlic moss should be moderately mature, intact and non-deformed, bright in color, crisp and tender, moss buds not swollen, no aging at the base of the moss, no obvious disease or mechanical damage, uniform thickness, and the length of the moss should be no less than 30 cm .
. Try to use the garlic moss collected earlier, and pay attention not to harvest after rain or dew.
24. After picking the garlic moss, it is strictly forbidden to be exposed to the sun and placed at room temperature for too long, so that the day of harvesting and storage in the warehouse.
Fifth, garlic moss that cannot be stored in time should be placed in a cool place and avoid a large amount of accumulation, resulting in yellowing of the moss tips.
Twenty-six, the garlic moss that has begun to wither and fade, heat in the heap or rain during storage, and the water-soaked garlic can not be stored in the warehouse.
VII. When pre-cooling on the shelf, it should be evenly and neatly laid out according to the design amount of the storage rack, and it cannot be more than 30 cm thick.
8. When garlic moss is put into garlic moss cold storage project, antiseptic and preservative treatment should be carried out. The detailed treatment method is as follows: garlic moss is put into the storage side for liquid preservation treatment. First, the liquid preservative liquid is diluted 30 times with water and stirred well. Each bottle can process 7 tons of garlic moss. Preservatives can be treated by dipping or spraying the moss tips. The specific operation of spraying is: when the garlic moss is put on the shelf for pre-cooling, spray the moss tip with a good atomizer, and keep turning the moss tip to make the spray uniform. After the temperature of the garlic moss has fallen to -0.5 ℃, when the moss tips are dry, turn off the cooler and mix the two small bags of preservatives in the packaging bag evenly, and distribute them evenly according to the dosage of 5 g / m3, 0.5 ～ 1kg / pile On the aisle, ignite and extinguish the open flames from the inside of the warehouse to the warehouse door, evacuate the site, close the warehouse door, and turn on the refrigeration 4 hours later. When bagging, if the smoke and smell in the warehouse are strong, ventilate appropriately. In the middle and late stages of storage, open the bag in combination with the air, and use it again 1-2 times.
IX. Leak detection should be carried out in fresh-keeping bags. If there are holes or breakages, stick them with transparent tape.
X. Garlic moss is preservative-treated and the product temperature drops to 0 ℃ before being bagged. The bag should be packed according to the packaging design capacity, such as 600mm × 1100mm, the capacity is 30 kg (15 kg); 700mm × 1100mm, the capacity is 40 kg (20 kg), and the error of the loading should not exceed 5%.
11. Bagging requires operation on a rack. After the entire warehouse is installed, the mouth should be uniformly tied. When the mouth is tied, there should be a certain gap in the bag mouth to keep the moss tips bulky. The silicon window bag should pay attention to the silicon window facing up, and check whether the window film is cut off. go with.
12. Gas index Silicon window bag is generally controlled in O2: 2% -3%, CO2: 6% -8%. The ordinary bag is O2: 1%-2%, CO2: 12%-14%. In the early stage, it is controlled by the CO2 high limit and O2 low limit indicators, and in the later period, it is controlled by the CO2 low limit and O2 high limit indicators. The opening period depends on the gas measurement.
Thirteen, suitable storage temperature is -0.3 ℃ ～ -1 ℃, relative humidity is 90% -95%, the temperature fluctuation of the storehouse should be less than 0.3 ℃, the storehouse temperature should be controlled at -0.7 ℃ ～ -1 ℃ in the early stage, and -0.3 ℃ ～ -0.6 ℃.
14. Ventilation and ventilation should be carried out regularly in the warehouse, usually once a month and a half. During ventilation, pay attention to: First, it should not be carried out at the same time as opening the bag．